If it takes you an average of five hours to create a proposal and you win one in three proposals, then in fact you spend 15 hours, on average, to land a job.
PandaDoc is a web-based application that allows users to create, deliver and share documents, as well as collect legally binding signatures, online, in far less time. Designed specifically for SMEs, it is an all-in-one solution that eliminates the need for paper-based documents and repetitive tasks such as retyping client information and standard content. PandaDoc is ideal for a range of document types, including quotes, contracts, proposals, agreements and invoices.
- A range of standard templates as well as the ability for users to build their own documents from scratch using its easy drag-and-drop functionality
- Pre-set content blocks for easy document assembly
- Content library for storing standard, pre-approved content for re-use
- Design flexibility and ability to include interactive content such as videos, for a personalised, professional finish
- Intuitive dashboard interface and drag-and-drop functionality
- Content-lockdown feature to restrict editing and ensure consistency and compliance
Quoting and pricing
- Central catalogue of products and services for easier, more accurate, quoting
- Dynamic pricing tables for easy price adjustment
- Automatic calculation of taxes, discounts, margins and totals
- Integration with Xero to convert proposals into invoices
- Document analytics for tracking progress and providing greater insights
- Workflow management facility to automate approval process
- Multiple workspaces to prevent confusion between teams or products
- CRM integration, using CRM data to auto-fill and personalise documents
- Real-time commenting and electronic signature for faster completion
- Online payment blocks to facilitate immediate payment
PandaDoc-Zoho CRM integration
PandaDoc integrates seamlessly with Zoho using a simple Chrome extension. This makes it possible to:
- Create, send and track quotes, proposals and contracts from within a Zoho potential. The documents are pre-populated with data from all of your custom fields, including contact information, products and pricing details, eliminating the need for copying and pasting.
- Track the status of a proposal directly from the potential in Zoho
- View the history of a proposal from within the potential in Zoho
PandaDoc-Zoho CRM integration in action
Squirrel has carried out many successful integrations between PandaDoc and Zoho CRM. See how real-life businesses we’ve worked with have benefited:
Want to know more?
Visit the PandaDoc website or watch an introductory video:
Keen to try before you buy?
PandaDoc offers a free trial, so you can try out the software. Squirrel can help you with set-up and training.
Squirrel Business Hub specialises in finding the right system for a business, and then getting them set up, trained and up and running as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. To find out if PandaDoc is right for you, book a free consult today.