PandaDoc is a web-based application that allows users to create, deliver and share documents, as well as collect legally binding signatures, online. Designed specifically for SMEs, it is an all-in-one solution that eliminates the need for paper-based documents and repetitive tasks such as retyping client information and standard content. PandaDoc is ideal for a range of document types, including quotes, contracts, proposals, agreements and invoices.
PandaDoc provides a range of standard templates as well as the ability for users to build their own documents from scratch using its easy drag-and-drop functionality.
- Templates and pre-set content blocks for easy document assembly
- Content library for storing standard, pre-approved content for re-use
- Design flexibility and ability to include interactive content such as videos, for a personalised, professional finish
- Intuitive dashboard interface and drag-and-drop functionality
- Content-lockdown feature to restrict editing and ensure consistency and compliance
Quoting and pricing
- Central catalogue of products and services for easier, more accurate, quoting
- Dynamic pricing tables for easy price adjustment
- Automatic calculation of taxes, discounts, margins and totals
- Integration with Xero to convert proposals into invoices
- Document analytics for tracking progress and providing greater insights
- Workflow management facility to automate approval process
- Multiple workspaces to prevent confusion between teams or products
- CRM integration, using CRM data to auto-fill and personalise documents
- Real-time commenting and electronic signature for faster completion
- Online payment blocks to facilitate immediate payment
PandaDoc and Zoho
PandaDoc integrates seamlessly with Zoho using a simple Chrome extension. This makes it possible to:
- Create, send and track quotes, proposals and contracts from within a Zoho potential. The documents are pre-populated with data from all of your custom fields, including contact information, products and pricing details, eliminating the need for copying and pasting.
- Track the status of a proposal directly from the potential in Zoho
- View the history of a proposal from within the potential in Zoho
Want to know more?
Visit the PandaDoc website or watch an introductory video:
Keen to try before you buy?
PandaDoc offers a free trial, so you can try out the software. Squirrel can help you with set-up and training.
Squirrel Business Hub specialises in finding the right system for a business, and then getting them set up, trained and up and running as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. To find out if PandaDoc is right for you, book a free consult today.