If you’re already using Zoho CRM to keep track of your contacts, leads and sales, we have good news for you: by integrating your CRM with your other systems – for example, accounting, inventory management and document management – you can further improve efficiency in many areas of your business.
- Zoho CRM-Xero
- Zoho CRM-Unleashed
- Zoho CRM-PandaDoc
- Zoho CRM-MailChimp
- Zoho CRM-Google Calendar
Are you manually syncing your invoices or contacts between Zoho CRM and Xero? Are you relying on members of the Sales and Accounts teams to pass on information to each other?
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM and Xero, allowing you to:
- add or edit contacts in Zoho or Xero and automatically update the information in the other system
- create or update an invoice in Xero and have it automatically created or updated in Zoho
- automate your billing by setting up triggers in Zoho CRM that will create invoices in Xero at pre-determined times
- provide your Sales and Accounts teams with access to exactly the same records, including invoice history and accounts payable, and therefore full visibility on every customer
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM with online inventory management software including Unleashed, allowing you to:
- add or edit contacts in either system and automatically update the information in the other system
- view your customers’ up-to-date order history in your CRM
- view your customers’ up-to-date contact and company information in one place
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM with PandaDoc and other document management systems, ensuring that you can:
- create, send, and track quotes, proposals, and contracts from within your Zoho CRM
- create PandaDoc documents within Zoho CRM, with all of your custom fields and contact information, product information and pricing details flowing into your documents seamlessly
We’ll also set up your templates for you so that you’re good to go.
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM with MailChimp, making it possible for you to run more effective marketing campaigns, automatically add new contacts to your CRM, keep customer information up to date and improve customer communication.
Zoho CRM-Google Calendar integration
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM with your Google Calendar so that data, for example booking information, is automatically fed from one system to the other in order to streamline scheduling and other processes.
Capturing customer information
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM with your website so that data captured when a lead fills in a web form is automatically fed into the CRM. This paperless, efficient solution automatically brings valuable customer information into your CRM, eliminating the need for manual entry or copying and pasting.
Squirrel can integrate Zoho CRM with your email system, making it possible for a lead’s details to be automatically captured from an email and fed into the CRM system, again eliminating the need for manual entry or copying and pasting.
Zoho CRM integration in action
See how real-life businesses we’ve worked with have benefited from Zoho integration:
Case Study: Zoho CRM-Google Maps integration helps sales team on the road
Case Study: Zoho CRM-Xero integration for automated invoicing
Case Study: Web-CRM-MailChimp integration improves customer service
Case Study: Zoho CRM-Google Calendar integration
Zoho integration and your business
Squirrel can help you decide where Zoho integration would work best for your business and carry out the integration for you.
If you’re not yet using Zoho CRM, we can get you up and running and enjoying the benefits of having all your client information in one place, and then explore whether integration would be beneficial to your business.
Although many of these systems usually work together very well, getting them to do exactly what your business needs them to do sometimes involves a little customisation. Our team of developers can do this too.
Squirrel Business Hub specialises in finding the right system for a business, and then getting them set up, trained and up and running as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. To find out what system is right for you, book a free consult today.