If you’re an osteopath, reflexologist, Chinese medicine practitioner, naturopath, kinesiologist or any kind of Allied Health professional, Cliniko is one of the best systems on the market to manage your practice with.
With Cliniko CRM you can manage your schedule, maintain accurate treatment notes and keep your finger on the pulse with financial reports.
That is not all, Cliniko will also allow your patients to make bookings online and send automated SMS reminders. Sound good?
More reasons to like Cliniko CRM…
- Treatment note templates you can set up exactly the way you like – so you can introduce consistent processes with your team or if you’re a multi-discipline clinic, create templates that suit each modality
- Write and send letters quickly – great for patient referrals, updates and special notices
- You can create an invoice straight from the appointment, add products and collect payments
- The internal reporting functions give you the ability to view and print revenue transactions, appointment schedules and export data to create your own analysis reports
- It’s web based so it’s totally mobile and accessible on iPad, iPhone and Android – you have the ability to access your data from wherever you are with an internet connection
- The online booking system can be added to your website so clients aren’t confused with duplicate systems
- You can have unlimited users – so admin or reception staff are free, you only pay for a practitioner license
- It’s affordable and scalable so you can get started for under $50 a month and then upgrade as your business grows
Some other great add-ons to Cliniko…
Cliniko integrates with cloud based accounting software Xero. So managing your finances is super simple, no duplicate data entry, time saving BAS calculations and simple to understand cashflow forecasting and reporting.
Staying front of mind with clients by creating online email and marketing campaigns is made simple with the MailChimp integration. These apps are not difficult to set-up and integrate yourself and will give you a suite of business systems to grow your practice.
What could be improved?
It’s actually really tough to find something not to like about Cliniko! Support is free and they are super responsive to questions or glitches that might happen. The user interface is easy to navigate and you can set different permission levels for users so patient privacy is guaranteed.
From a business analytics perspective the only thing it lacks is sales pipeline measurement. There is no way to track the success of marketing campaigns you might run or easily view a report of your lead sources. There is a patient field for referral source so there is the potential to export and create your own report.
What practitioners say about Cliniko…
With a fast growing Chinese Medicine practice located in inner Melbourne, Dr Elise Boyar, wanted an intuitive system that integrated front desk payments, gave her remote access to patient data and bookings and daily revenue reports. We recommended Cliniko and helped integrate with MailChimp and Xero for a fully functional business solution that was affordable for her new practice.
She is able to see which products and services are most popular, manage both her own and another practitioner’s schedule, and loves that ‘no-shows’ have been minimised due to automated reminders.
“I’m at ease when I’m on a break because I can see what’s going on and feel in control of my practice.”
We highly recommend that you investigate Cliniko if you are researching cloud based practice management software.