- What generates growth, profit and sales?
- What is hindering your progress?
- What do you need to do more of or less of to ensure growth?
- What are your biggest pain points?
- Do you have over-performing areas that are masking underperforming areas?
What reporting can tell you
The information needed to answer these questions is probably already in your CRM, project management and finance systems. But because it’s scattered, you have to hunt around for it and piece it together in order to make sense of it.
Reporting software such as Zoho Analytics pulls together your data and transforms it into useful, easy-to-interpret visualisations like charts and summary tables in minutes. These can help you track key business metrics, see longtime trends, identify outliers and unearth hidden insights. Imagine being able to easily put your finger on actual versus projected revenue or year-to-date marketing expenses and use these figures to make informed business decisions?
Squirrel’s business insights service
Because we know that business owners are busy people, we’ve developed a complete business insights service to help you set up the right reporting tools for your business and derive actionable insights from your data with the minimum of fuss.
We work with you to:
- Identify the questions that need to be asked for your particular business
- Create and implement customised reporting tools to answer these questions
- Interpret the answers so that you can make adjustments and measure the results
Squirrel’s business insights team
Our business insights service is brought to you by Rod, our in-house reports guru, who teams up with external financial experts as required. Check out our infographic to see how we work or watch this video to view some of the custom dashboards we’ve created.