Our job is to match your business with the best CRM system, and one of our top picks is Zoho. We even use it ourselves – and there are plenty of reasons why.
Looking to get started with Zoho CRM? Squirrel can help! Our Zoho CRM expert, Kerryn, lives and breathes Zoho. She is one of only two Zoho-certified consultants in Australia. Plus, we’re an official Zoho Alliance Partner, so we’ve got exclusive access to Zoho training, features and products.
Why we love Zoho CRM
If you’re running a small or medium business, you too will find plenty of reasons to love Zoho CRM. It’s easy to use, packed with features, and flexible enough to fit right into your business. It’s designed to integrate with a whole suite of cloud-based applications, making it the perfect central database for your whole organisation. They offer a free 14- day trial too.
- Cloud-based access on the go
- Powerful reporting
- Workflow and task automation
- Easy to navigate
- Free for up to 10 users and affordable for larger businesses
Zoho CRM helps you manage all your opportunities and projects from one convenient place
With Zoho CRM it’s never been easier to:
- Track your communications with clients
- Create reminders and alerts so you never miss an opportunity
- Analyse your data and gain insights into your customers
- Customise your security settings
- Sync your contacts, tasks and calendar with Outlook, Google Apps and a range of other business tools
- Access your data on the run with the Zoho mobile App.
Extend your business capabilities
Zoho CRM integrates with a range of applications to help your business run smoothly. We regularly use these apps as part of your integrated business solution:
- Zoho Survey
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Support
- Zoho Mail
- Zoho Reports
- Zoho Projects
Not sure where to start? Ask Squirrel
Squirrel Business Hub specialises in finding the right system for a business, and then getting them set up, trained and up and running as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. If you think your business could benefit from CRM, but are not sure where to start, book a free consult today.
Keen to try before you buy? Zoho CRM offers a FREE 14-day trial of their software here. We’re always happy to help out if you come across any head-scratchers along the way.