enableHR – your complete people management tool
It’s a well-worn truism that a company’s employees are its greatest asset. Manage your staff smoothly and increase your productivity and compliance with enableHR – your all-in-one HR and Work Health Safety (WHS) management tool.
Use enableHR to:
- Manage your staff records in one centralised platform – say goodbye to paper records!
- Streamline your recruitment process from start to finish (it even integrates with SEEK)
- Manage your staff at each stage of the employee lifecycle – keep track of probation periods, performance reviews, grievance management and more
- Manage your Work Health and Safety processes for employees, contractors and volunteers
- Comply with your legal obligations (enableHR is backed by FCB Workplace Law – Australia’s leading workplace relations law firm).
Why you’ll love enableHR
With a bunch of features to bring your HR management into the 21st century, we just know you’ll love enableHR. This all-in-one system features:
- Cloud-based storage for anywhere access and superior data security
- Smooth integration with a huge range of apps and tools including Outlook, Gmail, SEEK, payroll systems, HRIS systems and more
- enable Self Service – reduce your admin time and let your employees update their details online, access policies and report WHS incidences
- Mobile compatibility – let your employees manage their details on any device, anywhere, 24/7
- 100+ templates, workflows, policies and guides (all backed by FCB Workplace Law)
- Drill-down reporting for instant insights into your business.
Your enableHR experts
As an official partner of enableHR, we’re certified experts in HR and WHS management. When you set up enableHR with us, you’ll get a streamlined system that perfectly suits your business AND ticks all your compliance boxes. We can help out with everything from job descriptions to policies to workflows. HR management has never been easier!
Feeling inspired? Ready to sort out your HR management once and for all? Contact Squirrel to get started with enableHR today.