ZOHO CRM CONSULTANT
Squirrel Business Hub empowers its clients by implementing CRM systems that resource and enhance their capabilities. Our services include consultation, implementation, customisation, integration, automation, training and support. Founded in 2012, the business has grown to 15 dedicated and enthusiastic Squirrels across Australia and offshore, who thrive on removing barriers to business efficiency.
About the role
As one of our Zoho CRM consultants, you will be responsible for implementing Zoho CRM systems for our clients. You will work in a flexible virtual environment, which will include working from your home office, making onsite client visits or attending team meetings across Melbourne, with some regional or interstate travel as required.
Our consultants are responsible for full CRM project implementation, which includes but is not limited to:
- General CRM and business system consulting
- Implementations, including software setup
- Project management
- Developing concepts to streamline a client’s customer journey and internal operational processes
- Scoping third-party integrations and automations
- Custom report scoping and development
- Ongoing customer support and training
To succeed in the role, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a business consulting or professional services environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to manage and solve complex problems
- Experience implementing cloud-based CRM applications, including CRM, Support Ticket/Desk and Project Management tools
- Experience dealing with customers in face-to-face situations
- Experience using remote support technologies such as Skype and Zoom
- Experience using Google Apps suite is favourable
- Account management experience is essential
- Project management experience is essential
- Customer service experience
- Training experience
- Some flexibility, as evening work may be necessary for liaising with international developers
- Strong working knowledge of Zoho systems – particularly Zoho CRM
- Business process improvement experience
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- A reliable laptop and a dedicated quiet place to work at home
- Self-discipline and excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual team environment
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
This position is a match for you if you can say ‘Yes, that’s me’ to at least 5 of these:
- Do you love learning about an organisation and how it operates?
- Are you excited by working through how a business process can be simplified, automated or streamlined?
- Do you thrive when given a project ‘to own’ and deliver successful, measurable outcomes?
- Do you feel satisfied in your work when you’re learning and being challenged?
- When you say ‘I’ll take that on’ or ‘Leave it with me’, can you be relied upon to deliver an outcome?
- Do you excel at workshopping solutions to problems with other stakeholders and team members?
- Would the people around you describe you as capable, friendly and someone that gets the job done?
What’s on offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply their skills and experience to a wide range of tasks, situations and business challenges and problems. Face-to-face training will be provided.
Interested in joining our friendly team? Submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com and apply now!
Only Australian residents or citizens will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time