Squirrel Business Hub implements CRM systems to resource and enhance the capabilities of businesses across Australia. Our services include consultation, implementation, customisation, integration, automation, training and support. We believe passionately that having the right systems in place improves efficiency, increases conversion and grows bigger, more robust businesses.
Our values are super-important to our team and are the foundation of our business:
We’re proud to be able to give back by being part of the B1G1 initiative.
About the role
Our growing team currently comprises 18 dedicated and enthusiastic Squirrels across Australia and offshore. We’re looking for our next Squirrel CRM Consultant to join the team. You’ll be working in a flexible virtual environment and attending regular onsite client visits and team meetings across Melbourne, country Victoria or interstate as required. Working from home effectively will require you to be organised, self-driven and able to communicate frequently and openly with the rest of our team.
Our consultants carry out full CRM project implementation, including:
- General CRM and business system consulting
- Implementations including software setup
- Project management
- Developing concepts to streamline a client’s customer journey and internal operational processes
- Scoping third-party integrations and automations
- Custom application scoping and development
- Custom report scoping and development
- Ongoing customer support and training
What are we looking for?
- Experience setting up business management systems including CRM, Support Ticket/Desk, Project Management, Accounting and Inventory. Experience with the Zoho suite of applications will be highly regarded.
- Strong background in a business consulting or professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Superior ability to manage and solve complex problems
- Experience with remote support technologies such as Skype, Zoom, use of Google Apps suite
- Account management experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Some flexibility, as some evening work will be required in order to liaise with international developers
- Ability to confidently facilitate training
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Reliable laptop and a dedicated quiet place to work at home
- Self-discipline and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a virtual team environment
- Commitment to our company vision
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
Is this you?
If you can say ‘Yes, that’s me’ to at least 6 of these questions, we’d love to hear from you:
- Are you passionate about tech, telling anyone who will listen about ‘how cool it is!’?
- Are you somebody who people trust to solve their problems?
- Are you confident that you can always find the answer a client needs?
- Do you thrive when given a project ‘to own’ and deliver to a deadline?
- Do you find structured processes and instructions help you achieve efficiency and learn quickly?
- Are you one to collaborate and put your hand up if you require help, rather than trying to work it out on your own?
- When you say ‘I’ll take that on’ or ‘Leave it with me’, do you deliver?
If this excites you, let’s talk. Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re interested in joining the team.